We are an Arizona success story. Who else could take 3,000 acres of dormant farmland and turn it into Rancho Sahuarita? As a real estate brokerage, investment, and land development firm, there are many more ventures than just that one, many more entities to manage, and a lot of work and excitement to be part of. As a recently recognized Best Place to Work in Southern Arizona, there is an incredible culture and team to be part of too.
That just speaks to what we do. It’s how we do what we do that sets us apart. We are experts in real estate development. We get things done quickly, completely, and meticulously. As our family business has grown, our reach has also, and that has created momentum that is invigorating and exciting. Continued growth, increased pace, and greater responsibilities on the shoulders of a team of already busy executives could lead to the proverbial dropped ball, increased stress, or… you! We’re looking for a Project Coordinator – one who not only has the skills and experience required for the role, but one who understands our culture well enough to represent it and executives on the team well.
Our Project Coordinator will:
- Assist with closing documents for our properties, preparing documents for signature;
- Assist with project administration including contracts, change orders, and insurance;
- Manage the collection of conditional / unconditional lien releases for projects;
- Compilation of draw requests for reimbursement; and
- Manage long-term projects such as ensuring that parcels are in the correct names and trusts, formatting of design guidelines, maintaining our investor database, support with meetings.
We are looking for a crucial team member who:
- Possesses at least a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelors’ degree preferred;
- Has 3+ years’ experience and demonstrated success as a Project Coordinator working with Real Estate or Construction contracts;
- Has excellent computer skills (particularly with MS Office products and Adobe);
- Has excellent writing, editing, communication, and organizational skills;
- Is resourceful and independent; able to work quickly and effectively with multiple tasks from multiple sources with little supervision;
- Takes initiative, prioritizes, and thrives in an environment of multi –tasking;
- Possesses strong team skills and the ability to inspire others to action without line authority;
- Is a proactive self-starter with the capability of problem solving and managing details; and who
- Has a thorough understanding of how to support a team of senior leaders in a thriving business.
This won’t be the right environment for those who:
- Don’t delight in serving others;
- Aren’t extremely detail-oriented;
- Want a detailed job description listing every task that they may be asked to do;
- Want to have a highly structured job that is pretty much the same, day in and day out;
- Move at a slow, methodical pace; or who
- Can’t anticipate the unspoken and unanticipated needs of busy executives who must move quickly.